During my studio shoot I took close to 500 images of my subjects at different emotional points. I reduced this by removing anything that had been incorrectly taken and any images that were very alike. I then decided to narrow this down further and pick 4 main images that I would print that would be wall mounted for the exhibition and then choose 3 from each person for a book.
Even after culling some of the poorer shots I was left with nearly 400 usable images and I chose to use 24 of them for the exhibition. This resulted in me effectively rejecting around 380 images and I have put here some of the images here. Some of them would still be included as part of a larger project and would have been part of a book but this would only happen if I am able to take the project further and photograph even more people.