ALL COURSE LINKS
OPEN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES
CU PHOTOGRAPHY APPS
– Free, Online Photography magazine with portfolio work and interviews.
– Fred Ritchin looks at a ‘post-photographic’ world.
American Suburb X
– Online photography magazine and archive with reviews, interviews and comment on photographic work past and present.
A Photo Editor
– Notes and images from the desk of a photo editor
– Jörg M. Colberg critiques, questions and deconstructs contemporary photography.
– Professor David Campbell analyzes how documentary photography and photojournalism works in the 21st Century.
The Documentary Blog
– The world of documentary filmaking with trailers, events and reviews of latest films.
– Website of Foto8 magazine and Host Gallery in London, regular exhibitions, events and competitions.
Indie Photobook Library
– The latest independently published photobooks and zines. See also ‘The Independent Photobook’
– Mikko Takkunen keeps this blog up to date with all the latest photo essays, interviews and photojournalism features.
The Photo Book Club
– Wayne Ford and Matt Johnston focus on one significant photobook each month, and invite comments from followers.
This Is The What
– Photo editor Kate Osba regularly interviews many of the leading editorial photographers working today.
– An online forum hosted by Fotomuseum Winterthur on present and past developments of photographic production and dissemination.
What’s The Jackanory?
– Editorial photographer Andrew Hetherington blogs about professional life, assignments and time on the road.
Alexander Marc Wierzbicki
Amber Elise Nicholls
Jack William Somerset
Kye Steven William Tidman
Mariya Rosenova Mileva